Migrating to Magento 2
Migrating is not easy
Every store owner using the Magento platform faces an issue causing stress and discomfort: the update. Updating a website often requires files to be changed manually, which in turn can cause the website to crash. Unfortunately, migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2 is much more complicated than a simple update and managing it without professional help it is practically impossible.
When you migrate your store to Magento 2 you can benefit from all the necessary updates, vital for your website’s security. You should also keep in mind that the Magento developer’s community will focus on building new modules for the new platform. Which means that your website may stop working altogether. It is also worth noting that Magento 1 will cease to be supported from June 2020, meaning that your website will be highly susceptible to cyber attacks.
Steps to be taken to ensure a secure migration
We offer a full professional service of website migration to Magento 2. Migrations require several steps to ensure the entirety of your store is migrated correctly and securely. The steps are as follows:
- Installing a copy of your store on a test server
- Code and add-on analysis
- Preparing export and import files
- Analysis of the post-migration website
- Repeating the same process on live servers
With our help you can be sure that:
- All changes will be tested before the migration
- Your store will be fully functional immediately after the migration.
- During the migration process your website will be down for less than 1 hour.
- You will receive a guarantee for the service and technical support in case of any problems
Every website is different, therefore every migration is different. The budget required for migration depends on the size of your store, the number of additional modules, the amount of necessary changes and other factors.
If you are interested in migrating to Magento 2 in a way that is secure, reliable and fast - get in touch with us!