License Agreement: Alekseon Commercial License (ACL1)
THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (HEREINAFTER AGREEMENT) IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (THE PERSON OR COMPANY WHO IS BEING LICENSED TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION) AND ALEKSEON SP. Z O.O.
- By purchasing the Software you agree with the content of this Agreement and agree to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement.
- You are a user of this Software and Alekseon Sp. z o.o. is an owner.
- You may not sell, resell, distribute, sub-license, give, lease or lend any fragment of the Software or its Documentation to anyone.
- This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of software on only one Magento installation. A separate License should be purchased for each new Software installation.
- This Agreement gives you the right to receive new versions of the Software for 90 days since the moment of purchase.
- We do not and will not bear responsibility for any damages (including any loss of your profit or savings) caused to you, your business and your information by use or inability to use this Software.
- We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
- In case of failure to comply with any condition of this Agreement, your license to use the Software is revoked.
- Agreement remains effective without any time limits until it is terminated.
- Alekseon Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to change Agreement type for future versions of Software.
*  - One Magento installation means unlimited number of websites, stores and store views on one Magento copy. Development and test servers (servers that are inacessible to users) - unlimited.
Updated at: 14/11/2017