Sent Mail History
100.0.4 - 5 June 2018
- - Possibility to setup No Authorization mode - helpful for G Suite SMTP
- - Fix for old mails auto deletion
- - First version
View all sent emails
This module allows you to view all emails sent by Magento in one grid. You can easily check which emails have been sent, the receiver, when the e-mail was sent and if there were any errors while sending.
After module installation you can find the grid with sent emails in the menu under System -> Alekseon Tools -> Sent Mail History
Need more details ?
You can open any sent e-mails to see more details and content of the sent message.
This module can be very helpful if you need to investigate any issues found in your e-mails. You can easily check which action sent the email and which templates have been used. It also displays error messages when the system fails to send a message.
For security reasons, you can select which emails contain confidential data in the configuration. The content of these emails will not be saved in history.
Auto removing old emails from history
E-mails older than 30 days (amount of days is configurable), are removed from history by a cron action.
Make sure that your cronjob is setup in your system.
Mail Transport Configuration
This module allows you to choose an outgoing mail server (Mail Transport Type).
You can select one of the options below:
- PHP - PHP internal mail(): Use native Magento to send emails, by PHP internal mail() function.
- SMTP - Simple Mail Transfer Protocol: Use SMTP protocol, You can set configuration to use external e-mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo or any other.
- File - Saves e-mail message to a file: Instead of sending e-emails, you can save the e-mail content into a file. This should be used for tests on local machines. Do not use this option on a live environment.